=( last few hours of the last day of march hols! I think i've actually been having more fun than I'm supposed to, especially since this year's so important academically and all, but :D nevertheless.
Highlights were yinleng's birthday party + post-party jamming session with WWCD (we must do this more often!) + lit pt part I haha (: During the party we ate, watched Hairspray, and kris yl ju joyce mandi and i went downstairs to play badminton where all of us pwned the birthday girl! Later we made our own DIY root beer float and it was super yummy and addictive heh :D As for WWCD it was so much fun making music; I want to compose a song for us but am always lacking either inspiration/ time to finish ahh. Today I went to yl's house to complete the pt, and we skyped with tiann who was sick so she couldn't join us D: But it was fun and productive, and her mum made root beer floats for us again so yay (: Am quite proud of our end product, especially the crane part!
Holidays were also filled with lots of strings pracs, and I was so confused after playing Walker so many times that I went back to listen to the actual recording! It's much slower though. And I think Lyric's actually quite a beautiful piece, in terms of the harmony (: last night i also listened to the recording of syf '07; we really do have some way to go, but I believe if we all work hard towards our common goal we can do it!
Alright will get off the internet really soon to do more french and pack for tomorrow. Was just thinking about Term 2, which is without doubt going to be one of the defining periods of my year, with slc&f concert, syf (!!) and the series of exams (which is even worse than myas imho). I think no matter how much I try to prepare myself, when it really happens it's going to be nothing like I imagined, for better or for worse. In any case, I/ we will rise to the occasion! Esp. for strings, GO US <3 we can do it! 290409 the magical date.
[Also, MAN U ALL THE WAY, in spite of the recent stumbles!]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home